Mindfulness is a way of training your attention is order to regulate stress and anxiety, improve concentration and many other clinically proven benefits. More and more health Would you like to dramatically speed up your understanding of Mindfulness and learn from some of the leading thinkers on the subject to fast track both your understanding of the theory and practice of what is probably one of the fastest growing, most practical, tried and tested forms of personal development available today?
Using a combination of Hypnosis, Accelerated Learning, NLP and behavioural modelling you can!
Just some of the keys skills you`ll learn on this course.
- Accelerated learning techniques to boost your reading speed, comprehension and creativity. Skills you can use for the rest of your life!
- Develop your own learning state and access that state at will.
- A deeper understanding of the neuroscience behind Mindfulness.
- A deeper experience of mindfulness practice. The hypnotic process of deep trance identification and how to use it with intention!
- How to become more mindful in all areas of your life.
- Learn specific mindfulness processes for individual situations.
In addition you`ll learn
- How to use the outcome frame more effectively.
- Greater language flexibility.
- How resolve potential internal conflicts which may hinder your progress.
- How to apply the skills you learn to almost any area of your life.
- Because you`ll be using accelerated and hypnotic learning processes to absorb information from a range of sources , the connections you make all of your new learning’s and your existing knowledge and experience may lead to new insights you may never have even considered before!
How does the training work?
From day one and throughout you will get first person experience of mindfulness practice. Also on day one you`ll learn a variety of enhanced learning techniques to improve your ability to absorb, retain and recall information. One specific technique called Photoreadingtm developed by Paul Scheele will help you absorb and recall great amounts of written information. On Modelling mindfulness you`ll have access to a stock of books, research papers, articles etc on the theory and practice of Mindfulness written by some of the leaders in the field so you`ll learn as much as you can about the process .You`ll learn a range of techniques to improve your memory and recall so you can access the information when you need to.
As day one draws to a close and day two begins, as well as practicing more advanced mindfulness processes you`ll also learn Hypnotic modelling and Deep Trance Identification, to help you embed your new skills and understand the process of Mindfulness at an even deeper level!
What is Deep Trance Identification?
Have you ever watched a film or read a novel and you`ve really identified with one of the characters? Have you ever watched your favourite sport on TV and you`ve felt you body move along with the players? Then you`ve experienced deep trance identification. Method acting s is based on this principal. .The difference is this time, you`ll be doing it on purpose!
You`ll also learn ways to activate what you`ve learned both consciously and unconsciously as well as refine and integrate.
Pay in full BEFORE 1st March and receive a copy of Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world by Dr Danny Penman and Professor Mark Williams worth £12.99.
2 day training £147. If you have already taken the certified NLP Practitioner or are about to with the NLP Works then you can SAVE £50 register for just £97.
Places limited to 15 people please register early.
Saturday 31st March and 1stApril 2012
Want to know more or register?