Learn Mindfulness-based NLP in Liverpool and learn how to develop those skills!
First of all, some definitions;
There are many definitions of both Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and of Mindfulness but I like to keep things as simple as possible so how about this?
Mindfulness is a way of training ourselves to become more aware of our thoughts, feelings and actions in the present without judging ourselves. Learning Mindfulness has been clinically proven to help with a variety of emotional conditions and improving focus.
NLP is a way of understanding how our thoughts, feelings and the pictures we create in our brain influence our actions and therefore our experiences and how we can work with our brain
Emotional resilience means the ability to cope with stressful situations and adversity in general, to be able to bounce back when life`s challenges occur. This goes hand in hand with something called response flexibility, the ability to move beyond our habitual ways of reacting to stressful situations, taking a “step back” and choosing a more appropriate response helping us achieve a sense of emotional balance and feeling less overwhelmed, stressed out and out of control yet still maintaining the emotional depth that gives our life meaning and purpose. Just like any other habit, emotional resilience and response flexibility CAN BE LEARNED.
Learn how you too can develop these powerful traits
The Mindfulness-based Certified NLP Practitioner courses in Liverpool starts soon.
Register today and SAVE Money see courses page.
4 Day Fundamentals of NLP and Practical Mindfulness Diploma
- The NLP communication model.
- How we create our reality
- Intro to mindfulness and Practical MindfulnessTM
- NLP, Mindfulness and Hypnosis- the patterns that connect-Practical
- The neuroscience of Practical MindfulnessTM.
- The Verbal package: an introduction to NLP language models
- Perceptual positions – How to create and explore different perspectives to improve problem-solving and support conflict transformation
- Beyond mirroring and matching-attuned communication and empathy
- Sensory acuity- opening your senses and keeping them open
- Habit transformation. How to ‘bust up’ unwanted habits and build habits that are more useful
- Anchoring-how your brain links things together.How to break unhelpful links and make more useful ones
- How to develop emotional resilience and the ability to ‘bounce back’
- How to create your own tools for self-regulation
Throughout the 4 days you will learn by ‘doing’ rather than talking about different applications of NLP and mindfulness.
Course fee: £397
Take advantage of the ‘really early’ registration offer and place a £57 deposit (refundable up to 7th January) before midnight 31st November and SAVE £100!
Maximum of 10 places so first come…
- 10am to 5pm Saturdays
- 10.30 to 5.15pm Sundays.