How to transform conflict and deal with difficult people
From conflict to clear communication
Whether we`re at work or at home, we will experience a certain level of conflict. It may be with a work colleague, a boss. Perhaps a partner, spouse or teenager. A certain level and type of conflict is useful and can spark creativity, however when it`s destructive or manipulative it can have a detrimental effect on our health and well-being.
This one day interactive workshop is based on the popular module I deliver At the University of Chester.
This is what you will learn
- What we form the judgements and interpretations that fan the `flames of conflict’
- The brain science of conflict and how to use that knowledge to reduce its effect.
- How to use one of the most effective and powerful conflict transformation models to create situations that satisfy all parties.
- How to develop and communicate empathically.
- How to resolve conflict before it starts.
- Dealing with different types of people, bullies, takers, manipulators etc.
- What to do when you just can`t see ‘eye to eye’
- And more.
Location: 62 Castle St Liverpool L2 7LQ
£100 for the day includes refreshments and light lunch.
IMPORTANT- YOU MAY BE EIGIABLE FOR UPTO 80% FUNDING. Follow the steps below and find out.
- Follow the link https://skillsforgrowthservice.org.uk/ and fill in the brief application form.
- Call The NLP Works to register your interest.
- An advisor will contact you(if you are already registered contact your advisor)
- Tell them that you wish to attend this course with The NLP Works.
If I can answer any questions for you:
Please call me on 0151 559 0661