Change is inevitable. It`s a pretty safe bet to say that at some point we`re going to experience change on some level, in our personal life, in our working life, sometimes we`ll welcome the change and sometimes change is forced upon us when we least expect it or need it, so whether we want it or not- change happens! What matters is how we handle it.
People who cope best with any kind of change are the people what many describe as having emotional and mental resilience. They are the people who know that no matter what happens, they`ll be able to handle it.
There are lots of ways to handle life`s changes, some openly embrace the situation, some people try to avoid or ignore it and others choose a more appropriate response. Those people still have their “up`s and downs” so to speak but they tend to handle them because they have more choice, more choice in how they work with uncertainty and change which is almost unavoidable in our society today.
It`s all about choice!
Now four of the most powerful tools for helping people all over the world build emotional and mental resilience are woven together to help you create more choice in your life. Whether you want to;
- Control stress and anxiety.
- Control addictive behaviour.
- Build better relationships.
- Understand how you and others ‘tick’
- Improve your physical and mental health.
- Increase your career choices.
- Build emotional and mental resilience.
- Just feel better generally.
- Increase your ability to focus.
This two day workshop is designed to give an introduction to four powerful tools for personal and professional development. You`ll learn simple, practical tools you can use from day one and for the rest of your life. It’s that simple.
What are the 4 methods?
You`ll have a basic introduction to each and learn some valuable tools:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).NLP is a way of understanding how our thoughts and feelings influence what we do and how we can work with them to get more of what we would rather have instead.
- Hypnotherapy and self hypnosis. Used by thousands every day to help get rid of unwanted behaviours and develop new, more useful behaviours.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). EFT or ‘tapping’ as many call it is a set of non- invasive techniques used with great success by many people all over the world to improve a range of physical and mental conditions.
- Mindfulness based processes, a clinically proven method you can learn to help increase emotional and mental resilience, to help with all manner of conditions like depression, ADHD and chronic stress.
How can I learn so much in two days?
Because all the methods are linked in some way, while you`re learning about NLP for instance you`ll also be learning elements of EFT, Hypnotherapy and mindfulness, so don`t be too surprised at how much you do learn.
Make no mistake this may be a brief introduction to all four methods but, if you wish, you can study any or all of the areas in more depth on our fully certified course also you can study to achieve recognition for credits with The University of Chester.
More importantly (perhaps) you will learn Lots of practical and simple techniques that will make a difference to your life-if you use them.
Where is the change happens workshop being held?
Regus 5th Floor.Horton House. Exchange Flags. Liverpool. L2 3PT.
21st & 22nd July 2012
20th & 21st August 2012
The two day change happens workshop is £197. Register BEFORE 16th June for either course and pay £147 SAVE £50!
Places strictly limited to 20 people per course so call 0151 559 0661 today to reserve your place.